Prepping For GenCon >> Crazy Week Straight Ahead
Highlights to include:
- Look for me at the Goodman Games booth (#439 - right next to WOTC) on Thursday. I'll be working the booth a good part of the day, and have two signing sessions for two new D&D products debuting at GenCon this year
- I'm attending a pre-screening of Gamers 2: Dorkness Rising by Dead Gentlemen Productions, a movie based on a bunch of guys playing D&D. I wrote the official module adaptation for the movie, which was pretty damn fun
- I left my early morning slots open this year, so I'm hoping to stop by and pester Zev at Z-Man and Jay Tummelson at Rio Grande before standard exhibitor hours
- Dom Crapuchettes (from Northstar Games, maker of Wits & Wagers) are going to grab a beer and talk about games and gaming
- I have more time in the evening, where I hope to run into all my BGG friends at GameBase 7 or the 500 Ballroom where the majority of open boardgaming is.
I've printed a nice laminated name badge with my BGG username ynnen clearly marked, as well as the BGG logo and my "karate chop" avatar, to make it easy for other BGG members to recognize me. If you see me there, please stop by and introduce yourself. I love hobnobbing with my fellow gamers.
So, as this crazy week gears up, I'm heading out Wednesday bright and early. This might be my last post until after the 'Con, where I'll spill all the gory details about the fun I had and all that jazz.